Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions.
- License To Use This Website.
- General Disclaimer.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee.
- Lowest Fare Guarantee.
- Promotional Coupon/Code.
- Credit Or Debit Card Verification.
- Credit Card Decline.
- Infant Policy.
- Unaccompanied Minor.
- Passport and Visa.
- Changes To Flight Tickets Already Purchased.
- Cancel and Exchange.
- Baggage Policy and Fees.
- Travel Insurance Refund.
- 24-Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Fare Changes and Post Payment Price Guarantee.
- Payment Acceptance Policy.
- Seats, Meals, Frequent Flyer & Other Requests.
- Our Policy on Schedule Changes.
- Prior To Departure.
- Services Provided.
- Flight Delays.
- Your Obligations.
- We Care In Extreme Conditions.
- Resolution Of Disputes.
- Governing Law; Submission of Jurisdiction.
- Claim Filing.
- Prohibited Activities.
- Use of Information.
- Changes To the Terms.
- Copyright and Trademark Notices.
- Contact Information.
The Site acts as your gateway to search flights, compare travel itineraries and confirm your flight reservations and related services like insurance and get access to post-ticketing services that you need.
Skytripfare (hereinafter “We,” “Our,” or “Us”) recommend(s) you to read the terms of this Site carefully as they contain important information about your rights and responsibilities, and limitations of liability and resolution of disputes.
License To Use This Website
Skytripfare makes this Site available to you ONLY to help you with your travel planning, travel reservation, or receive any pre or post travel reservation customer service, and for no other purpose.
Skytripfare does not act as principal but makes travel arrangements with third-party vendors, such as, but not limited to, travel consolidators, airlines, travel insurance providers and related entities (each a "Travel Supplier") for travel-related services.
The content and services available at Skytripfare are available on AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. Though we invest in the best travel tools and techniques, we do no claim any warranty regarding the content and the integrated services. We do not endorse the services of any travel suppliers rather we try to provide the insights and information to help you make a conscious purchase decision. When you purchase any service from any supplier, you also enter into a legal contract other than what is mentioned on this Terms and Conditions page with the service provider, which is beyond the control of Skytripfare. To complete your travel reservation and make use of the purchased services, you are required to adhere to adhere to the legal contract.
We shall not be liable for errors or inaccuracies on the Site, or the failure of Travel Suppliers from whom you obtain services through this Site.
In the event of any incompetence and failure from the travel suppler to provide the purchased or committed service, your sole recourse for a refund shall be the defaulting supplier, from insurance covering such defaults if any, or from other responsible third party unless such loss was caused solely by Skytripfare.
By accepting these terms, you are agreeing to the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver contained below.
Any and all statements made in these Terms & Conditions are also made on behalf of our affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, including all disclaimers.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
We are committed to deliver you with a safe shopping experience online or over the phone. We put into place reasonable and commercially viable measures at organizational, technical and administrative levels to protect your personal as well as financial information. However, we seek your support in our endeavor. We recommend you not to disclose your personal or financial details with third-party individuals or companies. Do not divulge such information with anyone impersonating SKYTRIPFARE, its employees or affiliates. Your communication with our representative over the phone takes place on a recorded line. It helps us to improve the quality of service including data safety and privacy.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify our 24/7 customer service at (844) 800-6855. You can also write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. SKYTRIPFARE will act positively to prohibit any misuse and safeguard your information.
Lowest Fare Guarantee
The Lowest Fare Guarantee (LFG) is an integral part of our Terms and Conditions. It has been enforced to strengthen your right as a customer to get the lowest fare available in the market. As per the LFG, if you booked a ticket, and later found the same travel itinerary available at a lowest price on any legitimate US-based travel website, you can reach out to us to claim the difference or cancel the ticket for free. However, you need to provide documentation of the fare available. We’ll validate the claim and issue the refund, if it stands true.
- SKYTRIPFARE publishes or offers promo codes from time to time to drive customer acquisition and build loyalty. These promo codes have their terms and conditions that we disclose on the same page or provide you a redirection on our Site itself.
- Use your promo code before it gets expired to redeem your flight booking discount. To stay informed about our available promo codes, sign up for our newsletter/blog. Here are the guidelines regarding the usage of the promotional offers.
- The maximum discount you can avail from all SKYTRIPFARE promo codes is the value of our service fees.
- SKYTRIPFARE promo codes are non-transferable, cannot be sold or bartered and hold no cash value.
- To redeem the coupon code, a valid promo code must be entered in the promo code link on payment page. If the code is not entered the discount cannot be redeemed and has no value.
- Due to technical problems, if the code is not accepted or a coupon link is not present, you have the right to not purchase the product or service, but in no circumstances will the credit be applied after purchase is made.
- SKYTRIPFARE promo codes offers may be revised or withdrawn any time without notice, even if other websites are displaying the same offers.
- For all technical errors there is no recourse except you have the right to not make the purchase.
- SKYTRIPFARE reserves the right to discontinue any promotional offers. After the withdrawal, a promo code becomes invalid, and the only recourse with you is to ether go with the original pricing or discontinue your purchase.
- The final price displayed (with or without promo code) will be the amount billed/charged and there will be no credits/discounts applied after purchase for absolutely any reason.
- SKYTRIPFARE promo codes may not be combined with another offer.
- Payment transaction with an error, technical or human error, in the promo code value may be declined even after the booking gets created or booking receipt generated.
SKYTRIPFARE accepts payment through all legitimate card issued by all major minor banks operating in North America or in any other country. You understand and agree that ticket is confirmed only after the successful payment and PNR generation, not upon the submission of payment alone. If your payment is not realized for any reason, we will inform you within twenty-four hours.
You have the flexibility to make the payment through one or more than one cards. However, opting for multiple card payment comes at an additional 4% fee on the total of the ticket cost. If any given credit or debit card is not accepted by the airline, you will be notified by email or call from one of our representatives.
Credit Or Debit Card Verification
SKYTRIPFARE conducts a verification of the payment with the card issuer before confirming your ticket. Payment verification is done to safeguard the card owner. On any mismatch, we reserve the right to cancel the ticket without any prior notice. We try our best to inform you regarding the same over email or phone with subsequent reminders.
Credit Card Decline
SKYTRIPFARE endeavors to inform you of your credit card payment decline within 72 hours. The credit card declining results in the transaction failure. We do not guarantee stability of the fares or the booking confirmation with the future booking and payment attempts.
A baby under 2 years throughout a flight journey is considered as an infant. With one adult only one infant is allowed for FREE. The infant is not entitled for a separate seat unless a ticket is purchased. If he or she turns 2 years during the travel, full fare, equivalent to adult fare, is payable and he or she is entitled to get a separate seat. If there are two infants with one adult, then a ticket for the second infant is required.
SPECIAL CASE: If you're traveling with an infant less than 7 days old, your physician will be required to fill out a passenger medical form before your flight. A special assistance coordinator will send the form directly to your physician. Infants must be accompanied by a person 16 years or older or by the infant's parent (any age) in the same cabin. For more precise information, you should contact your airline.
Tickets cannot be sold to unaccompanied minors aged 18 or below. Each and every airline has its own policies for children travelling alone. Please confirm with the airline directly for the minor age requirements. Some airlines allow unaccompanied minors to travel on non-stop flights only. Some airlines do not allow minors to travel while not accompanied by an adult.
Passport and Visa
For international travel, you must be in the possession of passport and visa as per the destination requirement. If you are new to the destination county, check respective Embassy website to know about the travel documents required. SKYTRIPFARE doesn’t hold any liability for your not compliant with the document requirements while traveling abroad.
Changes To Flight Tickets Already Purchased
Changes to purchased ticket is subject to the airline’s policy and fare rules. Name or route changes are not permitted. Airlines may allow date changes at a fee. However, to boost the confidence of customers uncertain about travel due to COVID-19, many airlines have issued notices with some limitations and flexibility regarding to accept ticket changes for free. SKYTRIPFARE is a law-abiding agency, and works in favor of the consumers to help them seek appropriate remedy in the time-bound manner.
Cancel and Exchange
Most of the airfares are 100% non-refundable. Cancel and exchange is permitted as per the respective airline’s policy and its fare rule. The policy varies from one airline to another. In most of the cases, airlines issue a credit towards your future ticket purchase. Any fare difference for a higher value ticket is payable. However, in case it’s lower than that the rest of the balance is forfeited.
The calculation of credit limit is done as per the terms and conditions of the airlines and is beyond our control. The use of credit is subject to some terms, specified in the confirmation of the mail you receive.
Baggage Policy and Fees
Baggage policy and fees varies from airline to airline. It also depends upon the fare rules. A few airlines allow passengers to carry a bag or two under their permissible limit (based on particular weight and dimension). We make the baggage and fee information available to you online. Our customer service representatives can also guide you regarding the same.
Travel Insurance Refund
The travel insurance is provided by a third-party. After airline ticket cancellation, you need to contact the insurer to claim the refund. Contact information of the insurer is mentioned on the ticket.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy
Within 24-hour of your flight reservation, you can cancel your ticket for free, i.e. without any penalty and receive a full refund. The amount is refunded in the same account that you used to make the payment originally for the ticket purchase. This refund reflects in your bank statement in 6 to 10 business days (it may vary depending upon the terms of the card issuer/financial institution). However, the 27-hour free cancellation is applicable to ticket with a flight departure at least a week or more.
Fare Changes and Post Payment Price Guarantee
During the processing of your payment, if there is any change in airfare, you may be informed of this change. Depending on your will, accept or decline the transaction. Your card will be charged only if you accept the transaction.
SKYTRIPFARE will honor your purchase at the selected value even if the fare goes up after the payment.
Payment Acceptance Policy
You may see multiple transactions amounting to the total fare. In case, the payment processing declines for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours (longer than 24 hours for non-credit/debit card payment methods).
Airfares are highly dynamic in nature. If there is any fluctuation during the payment processing, we will notify you of the changed airfare, and proceed once you gives your consent to us. You have the choice to decline the payment.
Seats, Meals, Frequent Flyer & Other Requests
SKYTRIPFARE processes your requests for seats, meals, frequent flyer or any other special itinerary. A non-refundable service fee for each is applicable. We do not guarantee that requests to be honored by the carrier. We recommend you to contact your air carrier or airline directly to confirm your request status.
Our Policy on Schedule Changes
SKYTRIPFARE endeavors to make your travel experience smooth. Learn how we respond to schedule changes and take care of our customers.
Prior To Departure
We inform our customers within 4-hour window on any schedule changes to the departure time. We may communicate via email, phone or SMS. For all such changes within a 4-hour period, tickets will remain non-refundable. Certain ticket types may be non-refundable even when the schedule change is over 4 hours. For clarification regarding any refund, it is best to connect with the Airline.
If you have are at the departure airport, contact the customer service department of the airline. Airline services often get changed due to poor weather conditions. To avoid any inconvenience, collect the right information from the customer service department, airport website or reliable weather channels. On the date of departure, act swiftly to catch up with the updates.
In case of major change to the schedule departure of a flight, we may help you with the alternative options to fly to your destination. We will contact the airline on your behalf to find a resolution that suits you. However, we can’t guarantee about it. There are many instances where cancellation and refund remain the only option. Based on your requirement, we process your cancellation and refund request to the airline.
If a customer does not fulfill their obligation, they may miss their flight or lose the value of their reservation, and other options may not be available.
If a flight stands cancelled, we will attempt to contact the airline, find other flight options and/or discuss refund options.
SKYTRIPFARE disclaim from offering any waiver or compensation for any kind of loss or stress physical, mental or monetary incurred to you. You agree to irrevocably waive any claim against SKYTRIPFARE, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and any of such party's officers, directors, managers, agents, contractors, or employees on account of the delay in your flight.
Get in touch with your airline to know about the departure timing. Re-confirm at least 24 hours prior to departure for domestic flights and 72 hours for flights to Hawaii and international destinations. You may also reach out to us to stay updated.
If you stay uninformed of the current status, you may: miss your flights, lose the value of your tickets and possibly have your travel postponed by 1 or 2 days or even a few weeks before the airline can accommodate you.
We Care In Extreme Conditions
We stand by you in extreme or unexpected conditions. If you need to cancel the flight ticket on the exceptional humanitarian ground, or for reasons that are beyond your control, we will contact the airline on your behalf to conclude a favorable resolution.
We will put our best effort towards the cancellation of the flight tickets and processing of the refund or waiver therein. However, we make no claim of warranty regarding the acceptance of such a request or successful processing of any related claim by the airline. The discretion on such a matter remains with the airline.
By using the Site, Content or Services you agree to waive any claim against SKYTRIPFARE, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and any of such party’s officers, directors, manager, agents, contractors or employees, and expressly agree that neither SKYTRIPFARE nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, managers, agents, contractors or employees, shall be held liable for:
- Any Loss Of Or Damage To Property Or Injury To Any Person Caused By Reason Of Any Defect, Negligence, Or Other Wrongful Act Or Omission Of, Or Any Failure Of Performance Of Any Kind By Any Travel Supplier.
- Any Inconvenience, Loss Of Enjoyment, Mental Distress Or Other Similar Matter.
- Any Delayed Departure, Missed Connections, Substitutions Of Accommodations, Terminations Of Service, Or Changes In Fares And Rates.
- Any Cancellation Or Double-Booking Of Reservations Or Tickets Beyond The Reasonable Control Of SKYTRIPFARE And
- Any Claim Of Any Nature Arising Out Of Or In Connection With Air Or Other Transportation Services, Products Or Other Features Performed (Or Not) Or Occurring (Or Not) In Connection With Your Itinerary.
To avoid ambiguity (and without limiting the foregoing), SKYTRIPFARE does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, flights that are missed or flights not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the relevant airline.
Resolution Of Disputes
We try to keep dispute resolution as effortless and cost-efficient as possible. Inform us about your grievance by contacting us at XXXX-XXX-XXXX or email@example.com.
In case you deem our resolution or effort as inefficient or unsatisfactory, you may seek remedy through arbitration (After a 60-day period passes away from the date of your first approach or appeal to us) as set forth below.
Governing Law; Submission of Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and all claims related to them, their execution, or the performance of the parties under them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, USA, exclusive of conflict or choice of law rules.
You agree that unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties in writing or as otherwise described in the Mandatory Arbitration provision below, any Claims shall be brought in a court located in Florida.
All claims must have to be in accordance with the terms of the Dispute Resolution Section issued by the Supreme Court of Florida.
The below list of activities is prohibited.
- Using the Site for any commercial purpose.
- Accessing, monitoring, copying any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our written permission.
- Violating any robot exclusion headers on this Site
- Bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site.
- Creating any duplicate copy or derivative work, distributing, transmitting reproducing, publishing, transferring, selling, or re-selling any information, content, graphics, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Site or call center.
- Using any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of our Site, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our equipment.
- Faking the origin of the information you transmit through the Site, whether to navigate the Site, make a travel reservation or booking, or post any content.
- Uploading to the Site viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious, offensive, defamatory or technologically harmful.
- Attempting or gaining unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attempting or causing denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site if you violate any of the above prohibitions.
Use of Information
The information displayed on the Site, collected from third-party suppliers like airlines, airports, hotels, amusement parks, resorts, travel advisory sites, etc. has been provided in good faith, However, SKYTRIPFARE doesn’t guarantee regarding their accuracy, neither their suitability for you. SKYTRIPFARE shall not offer any kind indemnification against loss or damage of any nature that might result because of your reliance on such information.
Changes To the Terms
We reserve the right to revise these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. All amended terms automatically take effect when this page is updated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Terms & Conditions will mean you accept the changes. Please return to this page periodically to review any changes to the Terms & Conditions.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
SKYTRIPFARE hold exclusive copyright on the Website, including, but not limited to, logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof.
Last Updated: MM-DD-2022
For any query or concern related to the terms and conditions, you may contact us at the below contact details.
9327 Gotha Rd, Windermere, FL 34786
Helpline (Toll-Free): XXXX-XXX-XXXX