“Your privacy matters to us”
However, third-party references through links or hyperlinks may direct you to sites that are not covered by our Privacy Practices. Third-party sources are governed by their privacy practices which you must read before sharing your data with them.
- What information do we collect?
- How do we collect information?
- What is our legal basis for collecting personal data?
- How do we use your personal data?
- How and with whom do we share your personal data?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- Your rights with respect to your personal data
- Our opt-in/opt-out policy
- How do you change or delete your information?
- How do we safeguard your personal data?
- Children’s privacy
- How to reach us
1. What Information Do We Collect?
Skytripfare collects two types of information from you. First, Personally Identifiable Information (PII), i.e., any data that establishes your identity as a person and, second, Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII), i.e., information related to the device you use.
What does Personally-Identifiable Information include?
- Full name
- Your title
- Email address
- City, country and state
- Your company’s name (optional)
- Company size (optional)
What does Non-Personally Identifiable Information include?
- Your digital identity, such as, the manufacturer and model of the device which you use to access this website; Internet Service Provider (ISP); Internet Protocol (“IP”) address; browser type; and operating system
- Metadata, such as, location; cookies; access times and dates; referring/exit pages; clickstream data; visited pages; the time spent on those pages or interacting with certain portions of this website; information you search for on this website.
2. How Do We Collect Information?
We obtain information about you from a variety of sources, including you, your interaction with this website, over our toll-free number and third parties.
If you use our website to communicate with us to inquire about our services or products, we collect your personal information. We may also collect personal information through survey administered by us or by our third-party marketing partners.
If you do not provide us with personal data, your ability to use certain functions of this website may be limited.
We may also collect information about you from your interaction with and use of certain functionalities on this website and third-party websites:
Chat/Messaging - This website has a messaging tool to help users to communicate with us. We may review communications for legitimate business purposes.
Public Forums - We may collect information that you shared on public forums, including blogs, community Q & A sites, etc.
Social Media - We operate and maintain networking pages on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Yammer and LinkedIn. We may import comments and posts from these third-party platforms to this website. If you post to any of our networking pages on third-party social media platforms, you are providing information to general public and do so at your own risk. We may use these postings on this website without notice or compensation to you. Please visit the privacy policies of any third-party social media platforms before posting to our pages there.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Information we collect from your use of this website and third parties. The information relating to your digital identity is collected automatically by our servers when you access this website. The information we collect is statistical data and may or may not include personal data, however we may maintain it or associate it with personal data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties to allow us to improve our service, including by enabling us to:
- Get website engagement metrics, number of users, pages per session, time spent, bounce rate, etc.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize your experience on this website
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to this website
Technologies We Use to Collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, and its marketing performance.
Google Search Console: Search Console is a set of website monitoring tools and reports the help us measure the site's Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and deliver an enhanced digital experience across mobile, desktop and other devices.
Google Tracking Tags: We may apply tracking tags with Google Analytics to find the engagement metrics with organic and paid traffic
Cookies: Read our Cookies Policy to know more.
3. What Is Our Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data?
We collect the personal information on the following legal grounds:
- When you give us consent for our use of your personal data for a specific purpose.
- When it is necessary for a contract you have with us.
- Legal obligation. When it is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
- Vital interests. When it is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- Public task. When it is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions, and that task or function has a clear basis in law.
- Legitimate interests. When it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party.
4. How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use personal data only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. We may use third-party service providers to process and store personal data.
We may combine personal data about you that we collect from various sources to help analyze sales opportunities.
We may use information about you to provide, maintain, personalize and improve our services.
We may use information we collect to send you news and information about our services and to communicate with you about our services, including marketing and administrative messages.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from us by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
We may also use information about you:
- to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our services
- to protect our rights or property
- to verify accuracy of information
- to verify your identity
- to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- to notify you about changes to this website, our services or any other services
- for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our services that is consistent with the legal bases
5. How and With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We may share your personal data, if required, with our business partners, to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the personal information.
We may employ third parties to facilitate this website; perform maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the features or functionality.
It is our policy to only share personal data with contractors, service providers and other third parties who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal data secure and confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We may share your personal information with legal entities, if required, to comply with the law of the land.
As we continue to grow and develop our business, we may buy, sell, or share assets in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or bankruptcy. In such transactions, your personal data may be a transferred business asset.
6. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We may retain your personal data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. We will keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary for your use of our services and for a reasonable period of time thereafter. If you are a customer, we may delete your personal data from our systems within sixty (60) days after termination of your agreement with us. We also may retain your personal data during the time needed for us to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
7. Your Rights with Respect to Your Personal Data
Data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), provide you with certain rights in connection with the personal data that you have shared with us.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed. You are entitled to be informed of the use of your personal data.
- The right of access. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
- The right of correction. You have the right to request correction of your personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to request us, at any time, to delete your personal data from our servers and to erase your personal data when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data. Note, however, that deletion of your personal data will likely impact your ability to use this website or our services.
- The right to object (opt-out). You have the right to opt out of certain uses of your personal data, such as direct marketing.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to a “portable” copy of your personal data that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means your right to request that we move, copy or transmit your personal data stored on our servers to another service provider’s servers.
- The right to refuse to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling. You have the right not to be subjected to a decision and insist on human intervention if the decision is based on automated processing and produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. Our Opt-In/Opt-Out Policy
We currently provide the following opt-out opportunities:
- We provide an Unsubscribe button at the bottom of every communication (offers, newsletters or other email messages). Click unsubscribe button and follow on-screen prompts to opt-out from receiving any updates or posts (except for service notice emails) from us.
- At any time, you can contact us at ​firstname.lastname@example.org or the address provided below to revoke your consent to the sharing your personal data.
9. How Do You Change or Delete Your Information?
You may update or correct information about yourself by emailing us at email@example.com. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements or for other legitimate business purposes.
9.1 EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
Skytripfare complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Privacy Shield Principles regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the U.S. For more information about the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website at https://www.commerce.gov/privacyshield.
Skytripfare complies with the principles enshrined in the GDPR. For more information about GDPR please visit the GDPR portal at https://www.eugdpr.org/.
10. How Do We Safeguard Your Personal Data?
We are committed to safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate for the risk, taking into account technological reality, cost, the scope, context and purposes of processing weighted against the severity and likelihood that the processing could threaten individual rights and freedoms. For example, we use commercially reasonable security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and transport layer security (TLS) or hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) to protect personal data.
Please note that no security system is impenetrable. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the security of our databases, nor that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or other network. You transmit any information to us at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on or within our services.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data to you via email or conspicuous posting through this website in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, as consistent with the legitimate needs of law enforcement or any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
11. Children’s Privacy
We comply with the requirements of Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are all intended for individuals who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or through this website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal data from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you are a parent or guardian or otherwise believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us so that we can delete the child’s information. We will never knowingly accept, collect, maintain or use any information from a child under the age of 13. If a child whom we know to be under the age of 13 sends personal data to us online, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child or notify parents.
The CCPA is a new data privacy law that applies to certain businesses which collect personal information from California residents. The new law went into effect on January 1, 2020. Learn more here: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
We hope you will find these updates improve your experience and reinforce our commitment to your data privacy and security.
We notify our customers or existing users whose personal data is stored with us. The date of changes to this policy is mentioned on the top or bottom of this page as Policy Updated On followed by the date, month and year.
14. How to Reach Us