500 + Airlines
24/7 Customer Service
Cheap Domestic Flight To Seoul (ICN)
NYC 16 Oct
ICN 30 Oct
SFO 16 Oct
ICN 30 Oct
ORD 18 Oct
ICN 01 Nov
MIA 17 Oct
ICN 31 Oct
MCO 17 Oct
ICN 05 Nov
Seoul (ICN) Flight Information
Incheon International Airport, Gimbo International Airport
Destination Airports IATA code
Destination City Name
Delta, Air Canada, Turkish Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Korean Air
Seoul: An Overview
Seoul is an ancient city situated on the Han River and is the cultural, political, and economic capital of South Korea. Tradition and modernity blend effortlessly and coexist harmoniously in this vibrant city marked by exquisite architecture and bustling street markets. It is full of hidden treasures like tiny tea shops tucked away behind woods, opulent palaces, and hip, arty neighborhoods.
Villages with traditional stone and wood houses and futuristic skyscrapers ensconced in sprawling green spaces rub shoulders in this eclectic city that never ceases to amaze.
It’s also the hub of the trending K-pop and K-drama entertainment genres. If you want the experience of a lifetime, book your flights to Seoul, Korea, right now!
Flight Booking Through Skytripfare
Skytripfare is a travel portal that aims to give you a hassle-free experience when it comes to booking air tickets online. Simply enter your source city and travel dates, and let us comb through thousands of available options and present the best deals. You can entrust Skytripfare with finding cheap flights to Seoul while you plan your Oriental Odyssey. It doesn’t matter if you want one ticket or several; Skytripfare can help you with it all.
Tips for Finding the Cheapest Flights to Seoul
Here’s how you can get great deals when you book online airline tickets to Seoul:
Leverage the Skytripfare Search Engine
Our portal has a powerful search engine that wades through the thousands of flight options provided by over 500 airlines. You don’t have to do anything other than enter your preferences in the Skytripfare search bar. Sit back and prepare your bucket list for sights to see while we work hard to get you the best prices on flights to ICN.
Look for Special Categories
Many airlines offer special rates for students, senior citizens, and armed forces personnel (even vets). Do you fall into any of these categories? Don’t miss out on these great offers when you’re booking your flight tickets.
Local airlines or less-known airlines usually offer lower fares than the bigger, famous ones. Of course, the Skytripfare search will show you those options, as you can filter the results by cheapest fares. If you’re willing to try those airlines and compromise a little on luxury, you can save a bunch of money.
If you’re willing to sacrifice your sleep just a little, look for flights that take off at ungodly hours; those are likely to be much cheaper than the ones that depart at regular times. Flights that depart in the wee morning hours are not popular and hence are less expensive.
Watch for Special Deals
Airlines often announce sudden price cuts on their fares. Check on Skytripfare every now and then to grab these fares and enjoy huge savings on plane tickets to Seoul. You can also stay abreast of such deals by subscribing to our newsletter. We’re always looking for ways to help you save money and notify our customers immediately.
Best Time to Visit Seoul
Ideally, you should book flights to INC in the off-season if you want to save money, but the winter is biting cold, and summer can be blistering hot.
● March to May (Spring): September to November (Fall): These are the ideal seasons to enjoy the outdoors and the many activities like boating and exploring traditional villages, temples, markets, and so on. Enjoy the Lotus Lantern and Spring Flower festivals in spring and the Chuseok festival in fall.
● June to August: The mercury shoots up, and humidity is at its peak in this season; however, Seoul offers numerous indoor activities for visitors, like underground shopping, museums, and galleries. The Seoul Fringe Festival and International Cartoon and Animation Festival happen in this season.
● December to February: Winter is undoubtedly the low season, and you can get very cheap flights to Seoul. There are very few visitors, and you can explore the city at leisure, though you must be prepared for tons of snow. It’s the ideal season for winter sports lovers.
Seoul: Fly with Major Airlines!
Skytripfare lets you book Flights to SEL easily, with just a few mouse clicks or finger taps on your phone. Choose from hundreds of airlines, dates, flight timings, and more to get the best deals and have an amazing vacation in this city of contrasts. Get unbelievable offers on flights and hotels and focus on creating memories. Easy-peasy and super convenient.
Top 5 Places to Explore in Seoul
Seoul offers a plethora of places to visit that will delight your soul. Here are our five picks:
1. Seoul Tower : You must not miss the Namsan Seoul Tower – a magnificent observatory that affords breathtaking panoramic vistas of the capital city in every direction. Visitors can enjoy gourmet coffee and delectable meals from one of the numerous restaurants and cafes around. Enjoy the mesmerizing views and the colorful lighting after sunset.
2. Bukchon Hanok : This neighborhood is full of traditional wood and stone houses, though many of them have been transformed into guest houses, restaurants, etc. Experience traditional Korean life here as you explore the village with people dressed in Hanboks and visit the many shrines and tea houses. There are a couple of palaces nearby as well.
3. National Museum of Korea : For those interested in knowing about the history of Korea, this museum is a great choice. Take a look at the different programs and exhibitions displayed in four halls. It is a child-friendly place and has an interesting program that teaches them modern history in a recreated historical Korean village.
4. Gyeongbokgung Palace : The largest and most magnificent of the 5 major palaces in Seoul is not to be missed. It’s an exquisite monument featuring typical Korean architecture and showcases the rich culture of the nation. Gwanghwamun Plaza is an open public square close to the palace, which has statues of national heroes, a cultural center, an Opera House, cafes, events, and exhibitions.
5. Bongeunsa Buddhist Temple : An ancient temple featuring thousands of Buddhist scriptures, this temple is a serene place where you can participate in some rituals, partake of Buddhist meals, or simply relax and rejuvenate yourself.
1. When are tickets to Seoul the cheapest?
A: December to February is the winter season, and it is bitter cold. Flights to Seoul are the cheapest at this time.
2. How many days should I plan to spend in Seoul?
A: If you want to truly experience the grandeur of the city, you must ideally plan for at least one week.
3. Which airport is cheaper to book flights for?
A: Gimbo (SEL) is now mostly a domestic airport, though there are flights to a couple of cities in Japan and China. Ideally, you should book your tickets to Incheon (ICN).
4. How can I get to the city from Seoul airport?
A: Incheon airport is 30 miles west of Seoul, and travelers can avail of buses, taxis, Korean Train Express, Airport Express train, and Maglev train; they can also rent a car to drive to their destination.
5. What is the most famous dish in Seoul?
A: Kimchi, red rice cakes, bibimbap, Bulgogi, Japchae, Korean fried chicken, and Korean stew are some dishes you must try when in Seoul.