500 + Airlines
24/7 Customer Service
Cheap Domestic Flight To Amsterdam (AMS)
MCO 16 Oct
AMS 31 Oct
NYC 16 Oct
AMS 31 Oct
MIA 16 Oct
AMS 31 Oct
ORD 16 Oct
AMS 31 Oct
SFO 17 Oct
AMS 30 Oct
Amsterdam Flight Information
Amsterdam International Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airports IATA Code
Delta, Aer Lingus, Turkish Airlines, United, Condor
Amsterdam: An Overview
Amsterdam! Brings to mind fields of unending tulips, windmills, canals, and unmatched artistic heritage. It is also famed for its cheeses, Heineken beer, singular architecture, and vibrant nightlife. The people of Amsterdam are famous for their love of cycles – in fact, it’s called the bicycle capital of the world.
Steeped in history, the city is the home of Anne Frank, whose diary from WW II still captures hearts, and numerous museums. The pristine air, verdant natural surroundings, and colorful heritage buildings transport you to bygone eras as you pedal through the city’s cobbled streets. Book your flights to Amsterdam to experience one of Europe’s liveliest cities.
Flight Booking Through Skytripfare
Confused about how to book online airline tickets to Amsterdam? No worries! You have come to just the place. On Skytripfare, we make booking air tickets a breeze. All you have to do is enter your travel dates and where you’re flying from in our search bar. We will plow through the thousands of flight options and present the best fares to you, regardless of how many tickets you want to book. And you can start packing for your Dutch adventure.
Tips for Finding the Cheapest Flights to Amsterdam
● Plan Ahead
This makes sense for many other reasons too, but booking your tickets early on can help you book cheap flights to Amsterdam. Most airlines try to attract customers by offering price cuts, so the earlier you book, the better. We recommend 3 months or earlier.
● Be flexible
Don’t be adamant about flying on a specific date if you really want to save cash when you book flights to Amsterdam. Sometimes, the same airline may have lower fares on a different date. This search option is available on Skytripfare, so you can click on ‘flexible date’ and choose one of those flights instead.
● Low-cost Airlines
If you’re not particular about getting the best seats or being pampered on board, opt for low-cost airlines where you pay for the airfare and minimal frills. These carriers have much cheaper tickets, which makes sense if you are on a tight budget.
● Be Alert to Sudden Fare Drops
If you’ve not found the fare you want, you can set an alert to be notified whenever there is a sudden price cut. Airlines often reduce fares and have flash sales. If you check Skytripfare frequently, you’re sure to grab such offers before they run out. Alternatively, you can sign up for our newsletter, which will send you notifications of reduced fares.
● Choose Odd Departure Hours
Flights that take off at odd hours in the night or early morning are avoided by most people, and hence, fares on them are likely to be cheaper. If you don’t mind staying awake and catching those flights, that’s another way to save money on your flights to AMS.
Best Time to Visit Amsterdam
Spring and Fall are the ideal months to visit; however, there is something for everyone in different seasons:
● April to September (summer): This is the high season, and the city is flooded with tourists wanting to be part of the Tulip Festival. The pleasant weather attracts people in droves to the parks, canals, beaches, cafes, and other outdoor attractions.
● September to November: There are fewer tourists at this time, and you can get better bargains on plane tickets to Amsterdam, as well as on hotels. The mercury starts dropping, but it’s still bearable. It’s a great time for backpackers as they can leisurely explore sans huge crowds.
● December to February: Winter in Amsterdam can be bitter cold, and very few tourists visit at this time. However, the snowy surroundings make it the perfect honeymoon destination, and there is palpable romance in the air.
Amsterdam: Fly with Major Airlines!
With Skytripfare, you can book your plane tickets to Amsterdam without breaking a sweat. Let us do all the heavy lifting while you pick up a few phrases of Dutch! Our search engine will hunt through all available options, letting you choose from over 500 airlines. Book the tickets that suit your pocket, and have an unforgettable holiday.
Top 5 Places to Explore in Amsterdam
Amsterdam offers a plethora of places to visit that will delight your soul. Here are our five picks:
1. Rijksmuseum Travel back in time when you visit this magnificent 19th-century building. Marvel at the vast collection of thousands of manuscripts and books, medieval sculptures, traditional handicrafts, antiques, and beautiful art on display in over 250 rooms.
2. Vondelpark This most popular park in Amsterdam houses several cafes, restaurants, an open-air theater, a skate rental store, and an exquisite rose garden. Soak in the Dutch lifestyle and relax on the soft and lush lawns, laze by the pond and enjoy a picnic, and tuck into yummy dishes.
3. Heineken Brewery Beer lovers must not pass up the opportunity to go beer tasting and watch the brewing process up close while they munch on complimentary cheese.
4. Canal Belt You cannot miss it when you’re in Amsterdam! It is an exquisite neighborhood in the city, replete with quaint cafes and traditional homes. Go for a boat cruise on the canal to experience it in all its glory.
5. Keukenhof This is the place for flower lovers, but how can a visit to Amsterdam be complete without seeing the glorious blaze of tulips, lavender, roses, carnations, daffodils, and hyacinths? The best season is April if you want to catch the tulips.
1. What is the e-gate at Schiphol airport?
A: Those with biometric chips in their passports can use the e-gates at passport control and make use of facial recognition. This facility is currently available for EU countries and a few others.
2. What items are forbidden to be carried into Amsterdam?
A: If you want to truly experience the grandeur of the city, you must ideally plan for at least one week.
3. What is the best way to get around in Amsterdam?
A: Though you can book cabs or rent cars, we recommend renting bikes as these will let you explore even narrow streets and give you a truly local experience.
4. What is the Anne Frank House?
A: This was where Anne Fran, a Jewish girl, lived in hiding from the Nazis during World War II. Her diary entries describe how difficult life was for her community in those times.
5. Which airline offers the cheapest flights to Amsterdam?
A: The fares are dynamic and subject to change frequently. We suggest checking Skytripfare a few times to get the best deals.
6. What are some of the famous art museums in Amsterdam?
A: The Van Gogh Museum, EYE-Film Museum, and Rembrandt House Museum are some of the most popular museums in Amsterdam.
7. What are some places to go shopping in Amsterdam?
A: Kalverstraat, Spiegelkwartier, Haarlemmerstraat, Beethovenstraat, and Batavia Stad Amsterdam are some of the best places to find traditional Dutch items as well as high fashion brands
8. Can I reserve my flight tickets if I’m unsure of my dates?
A: We don’t have an option to reserve tickets without paying; you can, however, cancel your tickets within 24 hours of booking if you change your plans. If you cancel after 24 hours of booking, you may not get a refund.