500 + Airlines
24/7 Customer Service
Cheap Domestic Flight To London (LON)
MCO 12 Oct
LON 29 Oct
NYC 12 Oct
LON 26 Oct
ORD 12 Oct
LON 29 Oct
SFO 17 Oct
LON 31 Oct
MIA 16 Oct
LON 26 Oct
London (LON) Flight Information
London International Airport
Destination Airports IATA code
Destination City Name
London (LON) City
American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines
London Flight Information
➔ London Airports: Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick, Luton, Southend, and London City Airport
➔ London Airports IATA Code: LHR, STN, LGW, LTN, SEN, LCY
➔ London City Name: City of London
➔ Airlines Serving: British Airways, Norse Atlantic Airways, TUI Airways, Wizz Air
London: An Overview
The capital and the largest city of the United Kingdom is also one of the world’s oldest cities. London’s history can be traced back to the Romans, who founded it and named it Londinium. A leading global city with strengths in arts, commerce, entertainment, fashion, and tourism, this city has a diverse range of people and cultures. Can you believe that more than 300 languages are spoken in the greater city? All the more reason why you should plan a vacation to this city today by booking plane tickets to London and immerse yourself in the English culture.
This city also contains the four major World Heritage Cities: The Tower of London, Kew Gardens, Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey, St. Margaret’s Church, and the historic settlement of Greenwich. One cannot explore this city enough, but it has a little bit of everything to satisfy different people with different interests. Excited to visit this beautiful city? Book your cheap tickets to London today using Skytripfare.
Flight Booking Through Skytripfare
Your search for affordable airline tickets to London ends today with Skytripfare’s travel booking platform. Skytripfare is a travel booking platform that lets you in on the good deals and discounts for those who like to travel on a budget. Moreover, if you are having trouble finding accommodation that suits your needs and wallet, you can also opt for our bundles. Bundles are travel packages that combine both flights and accommodation. Our specialized bundles are curated, keeping your diverse budget needs in mind. We have also partnered with several airlines to get you the best possible price and also make it easy for you to book online airline tickets to London.
Tips for Finding the Cheapest Flights to London
● Combine Airlines:
Sometimes, booking separate legs of your journey with different airlines can lead to cost savings. Skytripfare helps you identify these opportunities by comparing different flight options.
● Be Open to Layovers:
While direct flights are convenient, connecting flights with short layovers can be significantly cheaper. Skytripfare displays layover durations, allowing you to choose options that align with your preferences.
● Book in Advance:
Booking your London flight well in advance can often result in lower fares. We also allow you to compare prices across different booking windows, helping you find the best deals.
● Consider Nearby Airports:
London has several airports, including Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, and London City Airport. Check if flying into or out of a different airport can lead to more affordable fares. Skytripfare makes it easy to explore these options.
● Use Filters Effectively:
Skytripfare offers various filters to refine your search results. Utilize filters such as "Non-stop only," "Flexible Dates," and "Nearby Airports" to find the cheapest options that match your preferences.
● Set Fare Alerts:
We provide fare alert notifications. Set up alerts for your desired London flight routes, and you'll receive emails or notifications when prices drop. This way, you can pounce on the best deals for your flights to London.
● Join Loyalty Programs:
Frequent flyers can save on future flights by joining loyalty programs associated with airlines and credit card companies. Skytripfare can help you identify flights that earn you loyalty points.
● Check for Promo Codes:
Keep an eye out for promo codes and discounts that may be available for specific airlines or routes. Skytripfare often highlights ongoing promotions.
● Clear Browser Cookies:
Best Time to Visit London
● Spring: Spring is a beautiful time in London. This is the time when London parks and gardens such as the Regent’s Park or Kew Gardens are full of blossoming flowers. If you are an outdoor person, then you can opt for outdoor activities and sightseeing without the summer crowds. However, be prepared for the occasional rain showers.
● Summer: Summer is the peak tourist season in London, and if you like attending events and shows, then this is the best time to visit London. However, London can get more crowded and expensive during this time.
● Autumn: Early Autumn is also a pleasant time to visit London. The summer crowds began to clear out, and London became a little more affordable.
● Winter: Winters are absolutely magical in London. The city is decked in holiday cheer, and Christmas markets are everywhere. The festive decorations and ice-skating rinks add more beauty to the already magnificent city. This is also the time when London theatres are full. Catch a theatrical performance at the popular Apollo Theatre or the Royal Opera House and munch on some local festive delicacies to get the full British experience.
London: Fly with Major Airlines
There is good connectivity between the United States and London, with many major airlines operating between the two. To make things easy for you and help you choose the best flights, Skytripfare has partnered with airlines such as British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines, and Delta Air Lines, among others, to fetch you the best possible deals. You can also check for other European airlines and other smaller regional airlines on our platform. When you are booking your flight to London, make sure to check factors such as pricing, flight times, in-flight features, and layover options to find the best option for your needs.
Top 5 Places to Explore in London
● Buckingham Palace: Make sure to check out Buckingham Palace. It's the residence of the British Monarch and a must-see attraction. While you're there, don't miss the opportunity to witness the Changing of the Guard Ceremony outside the palace gates.
● Westminster Abbey: Another iconic spot is Westminster Abbey, a Gothic church that holds historical significance. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Has been the venue for Royal weddings, coronations, and other important ceremonies throughout history. Take some time to explore its architecture and visit Poets Corner, where many famous writers are laid to rest.
● Tower of London: The Tower of London is also worth a visit. Situated on the banks of the River Thames, this historic castle has witnessed events in history. Make sure to catch a glimpse of the Crown Jewels and learn about its prisoners during your visit.
● The British Museum: For art enthusiasts, The British Museum is a treasure trove of art and artifacts from all over the world. You'll find pieces like the Rosetta Stone, Egyptian mummies, and the Elgin Marbles in its collection. These valuable items were acquired by Britain during its rule.
● The Tate Modern: Lastly, don't miss out on The Tate Modern. An art gallery that showcases contemporary artworks by esteemed artists such as Picasso, Warhol, and Hockney.
1. What is the best way to travel in and around London?
London has an extensive public transportation system, including buses and the Famous London Underground (the tube).
2. What should I pack for London?
Pack layers, waterproof jackets, and umbrellas since it can rain at any time of the year.
3. Is it customary to tip in London?
Yes, and standard practice is to leave a tip of around 10-15% of the total bill in restaurants and cafes.
4. Do I need a power adaptor for my electronic devices in London?
Yes, London uses a G-type electrical plug with three rectangular pins.
5. What are the opening hours for shops, cafes, or any attractions in London?
Opening hours vary, but in general, shops are open from 9 AM to 6 PM, and many attractions open around 10 AM and close around 5-6 PM.