Cancellation & Refund Policy
At times plan may not go as planned. Here comes the importance of knowing the cancellation and refund terms applicable to your flight ticket. You understand and agree that Skytripfare acts as a facilitator of ticketing and post-ticketing services and cancellation and refund of tickets are subject to the approval of airline(s).
Carefully read the following terms and conditions.
- Most of the flight tickets sold on this site are non-refundable. Exceptions may involve based on fare rules and policies issued by airlines or flight regulators.
- All tickets are nontransferable and non-assignable
- Cancellation request stands null and void within 6 hours of the scheduled departure.
- there is zero refund on delay, no show, overbooking, strike, force measures or other events that are beyond our control and that of the flight service provider.
- Cancellation requests have to be made on phone call only.
- Acknowledgement of the cancellation or refund request doesn’t amount to refund generation.
- Processing of refund or waiver is subject to the approval of the same by the flight carrier.
- The cancellation/refund approval/refund amount/ refund release is subject to the flight supplier’s terms and conditions.
- We shall not be held liable for any delay in the processing of the cancellation or refund request by the airline.
- The refund value may take as long as 60 to 90 days to reflect on your card or bank statement.
- Special relaxation is given to senior citizens, militarily injured, physically challenged, survivors of natural disasters or terminally ill people based on the terms and conditions of the carrier.
- After registering your cancellation or refund request over the phone, validate the same via mail and cooperate with our customer helpdesk. Any failure or delay to do so is likely to affect the process: causing delay, abortion or rejection of the request.
SKYTRIPFARE will provide all possible support to help you with the cancellation and refund process, but the final decision and the processing time depend upon the airline you booked ticket with. All suppliers charge a penalty for cancellation, and that is levied on per-passenger basis.
A fixed agency service fee is applicable on per passenger basis. The agency service fee charged at the time of reservation remains non-refundable.
Airlines Schedule Changes/Flight Cancellations
Airlines may change flight itinerary, schedule or cancel a particular flight citing factors associated with the safety of passengers or adherence to law or regulator policy. The terms and conditions applicable to your ticket may vary from one carrier to another. Common changes are as follows: flight number changes, time changes, routing, date changes and/or cancellations.
Generally, airlines inform about such changes in advance. However, in rare circumstances, immediate changes may also be enforced, which are often unpredictable in nature. Stay in touch with SKYTRIPFARE or your airline to receive alerts on schedule change or cancellation.
Cancellations by Airline
Airline on its sole discretion may cancel or terminate a flight on account of the following reasons.
- Peak Or High Travel Seasons;
- Low Travel Season;
- Airport Terminal Or Gate Changes;
- Fuel Prices;
- Civil Unrest;
- Natural Disasters - Volcano, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Etc.; And
You agree to indemnify Skytripfare of any loss or damage incurred to you or co-passengers on account of cancellation of flight by above mentioned circumstances that are beyond our control.